WALK Local News

 

DA: Accused Wal-Mart Child Molester Pleads Not Guilty

DA: Accused Wal-Mart Child Molester Pleads Not Guilty

Riverhead - (WALK) There may be more charges in store for the Wal-Mart employee accused of molesting a five-year-old boy in the box store's bathroom in Islandia last month.

Another boy, now 11-years-old, says the suspect, Matthew Bulmer, 22, also molested him several years ago.  Prosecutors say the boy heard news accounts of Bulmer's arrest in October and told his parents.

 The alleged abuse did not take place in a Wal-Mart, but Bulmer is accused of trying to photograph both boys. Bulmer's association with Wal-Mart is suspended pending the outcome of the case, according to a statement by the company.

Bulmer was arraigned at Suffolk County Court in Riverhead Thursday and pleaded not guity to charges of molesting the five-year-old at the Islandia Wal-Mart on October 19th.  He is scheduled to return to court in December.

Photo: Suffolk DA

 

More Articles